New Members Only Area!!
Have real discussions, see our internal plans, leave your thoughts and comments, contribute to our policy developments & find out about funding opportunities!!!
On the members area, you can:
- See all of our board meeting details
- Contribute to our Business Plan 2019-2024
- Keep up to date with RUN (Recovered Users Network)
- Contribute to our live Policy Consultations!
- Read and contribute to our new publications, before they are published!
- See who is currently applying to be a member!
- Find out about funding opportunities for your organisation!
How to use it!
If you are an active member of EURAD, you can access it all for free. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a password within 24 hours!
At the moment, we are approving comments made here due to a default setting by the IT provider. This will be resolved soon but just leave any comments and they will come on-line quickly! Don't panic if you don't see them instantly!
The members area was made possible by an operating grant funded by the European Union in the framework of the Drug Prevention and Information Programme (2012).