Now Available: Full Report of EURAD's Erasmus + Training in The Netherlands
As part of EURAD's Erasmus+ Project "Drug Addiction and Awareness for Adults", we recently completed a one week training session
for our international partners to inform them of the drug situation in The Netherlands and about PR. The report contains presentations
from Yoni Dekker (Government of the Netherlands), Frans Koopmans (De Hoop Foundation), Renee Scholtes (Nova House, Amsterdam)
and many more to give you a taste of drug issues there!
Read our full report of our training week here which gives an overview of the drug situation in The Netherlands and EURADs training in The Netherlands!
A list of participants can be found here. An evaluation of the training can be found here.
The following individual presentations were also delivered throughout the week:
1) Yoni Dekker, on behalf of the Dutch Government, giving an overview of the Dutch drug situation and policies
2) Frans Koopmans, De Hoop Foundation, giving an overview of the philosophies and underlying principles of drug treatment
3) Professor Filipo Giordano, on "How to inspire entrepreneurship for social change" using San Patrignano as an example
4) Rui Martins, of Dianova International, on Public Affairs at the United Nations level
5) Renee Scholtes, on Nova House, a residential community for people with drug related problems in Amsterdam
6) Marc Hinfelaar, of Edelman Amsterdam, on Public Relations activities related to drugs in The Netherlands
We are a network of NGO's which seek an approach to the drug problem which emphasises the importance of prevention and recovery.
We represent our members at the EU and UN level. We are a registered non-for-profit organisation from the Netherlands and
we have a communications base in Brussels.