The EU Commission is calling for applications with a view to selecting members of the Expert Group – Civil Society Forum on Drugs.
The Expert Group – Civil Society Forum on Drugs in the EU is a Commission expert group that was created in 2007 on the basis of the Commission Green Paper on the role of civil society in drugs policy in the EU. The objective of the Group is to support policy formulation and implementation through advice. As the most recent three-year term of the Group was completed in 2017 and the membership of the Group will be completely renewed.
- Deadline :
The application has to be sent out before the end of April 16th :
- by e-mail to the following e-mail address: HOME-NOTIFICATIONS-D3@EC.EUROPA.EU, (the date of the e-mail will be the date of sending).
- Or by post to the following address: European Commission, DG Migration and Home Affairs, Unit D3 – Organised Crime and Drugs Policy, secretariat – rue du Luxembourg, LX46, B-1049 Brussels (the postmark will be considered the date of sending)
Each application shall include the following documents:
- a cover letter explaining the applicant’s motivation for answering this call and stating what contribution the applicant could make to the group;
- a classification form duly filled in specifying the member category for which the application is made.
- a selection criteria form duly filled in documenting how the applicant fulfills the selection criteria listed in chapter 4 of this call.
For individuals indicated by organisations as their representatives, a curriculum vitae(CV) shall also be provided, preferably not exceeding three pages. All CVs shall be submitted in the European format (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions ).
3. Important information:
- The membership is valid for 3 years.
- The Registration in the Transparency Register is mandatory to be appointed and all names should be exactly the same in the application documents as in the Transparency Register.
By Mulka Nisic